Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whole Foods Shampoo I Have Seen Alot Of Websites Saying How Essential Oils Mixed With Carrier Oils Are Good For Hair Growth....?

I have seen alot of websites saying how essential oils mixed with carrier oils are good for hair growth....? - whole foods shampoo

Be Specfic oils such as rosemary, lavender, basil, etc., to promote hair growth. If you used it? See the difference? I have also heard and used oil coconut hair. Has anyone used them? In addition, practice a Whole Foods Shampoo / Conditioner? THX!

1 comment:

Tuesday Smith said...

Nevertheless, in the past I have rosemary, ylang-ylang and jojoba oil into the hair to hair growth. I can not say I noticed a difference in growth, but I am not currently losing her hair (I use the hope) of prevention, so I do not really say whether or not new hair growth.

However, if you with the oil my scalp (eo rosemary and jojoba) oil, I noticed a difference in health. With regular use, my hair is shiny and looks much nicer, and my scalp produces less oil, so that less can often wash.

Coconut oil has many fans, but all vegetable oils, jojoba is really the best for skin and hair.

Post a Comment