Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Streaming Forced Milking I'm Forced To Download Flash Files Instead Of Streaming Them?

I'm forced to download flash files instead of streaming them? - streaming forced milking

Using Internet Explorer in some places where I play audio in Flash, a dialog box appears and I need to download the MP3 audio stream, download .... I think that unistalling and install the Adobe Flash Player, but it does not solve the problem .. Stilll am not able to play Flash audio to my browser ...

3 comments:

Sherlock Vampire Homles said...

Easy had this problem once. Uninstall, delete the file from Adobe Flash, finally, restart the computer and install that's how I fixed.

python said...

getFlash the same application or another
www.softpedia.com / get / Internet / Download Section ...

colbzill... said...

if it is an mp3, then it is a combination of bad to MP3 files could be. If a SWF file and want to save myself as an MP3 file, then open Notepad Start (> type notepad and OK HIT), and with nothing in it, right click and save the file and save it on Office "directory name" as the name, including the appointment

Then right-click on the file and choose Open, if not click it open with a stand-alone Flash Player or Internet Explorer, right-click and Open With Internet Explorer and choose from the list and check Always use this program, then press OK

Post a Comment