Friday, January 22, 2010

White Discharge From Vigina Is Having White Discharge 2 Weeks From Taking The Plan B Pill Normal?

Is having white discharge 2 weeks from taking the plan b pill normal? - white discharge from vigina

I had sex 2 weeks ago and the condom slipped so I took the pill Plan B, after.A days later I had my days and was dark brown and pink, Abit now after 2 weeks I had some small cramps and 'm white discharge. (my period a week later) What does this mean? Has white discharge mean I'm ovulating and that my cycle is back, what we do?

2 comments:

EROS7776 said...

Most women are bleeding a few days after taking Plan B if your period is due or not. Then the next period will be too late, as a rule a little, which raises the cycle this month. When you ovulate, are usually dismissed as a protein that is not necessarily white. Be patient and wait for your time and not likely to be pregnant.

best wishes ..

Hurricane Shadow said...

You might have an infection. The Plan B pill does not do it for you.
talk to a doctor, but try to eat yogurt and drink cranberry juice and quit if you have a yeast infection are quite common.

Post a Comment